Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DCMA").
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. ("GSMLS") or by a third-party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to our DMCA Designated Agent listed below:
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3)(A), all notices must be made in writing and must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so we can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that we may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note, if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. There are substantial penalties for false claims.
Upon receiving a valid notice we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. GSMLS may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our DMCA Designated Agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent to GSMLS' DMCA Designated Agent as follows:
Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C.
1719 Route 10 East
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Attention: Copyright Manager